- Finance Department
- Business Licenses
- Each person, firm, corporation, or other business entity must obtain a City of Pelham business license prior to conducting business activity in the City of Pelham.
- The license year is January 1 through December 31. Business license renewals are due January 1 and delinquent after January 31 each year.
- Proof of State certification is required for certain classifications. For additional license information, call 205.620.6480 or fax 205.663.3116.
- Cash, checks, and credit cards are the accepted forms of payment. Credit card services provider charges 3.5%.
- Inspections from both the Building Department and Fire Department must be made prior to occupancy and the issuance of a business license.
- When completing the license application, the business must also complete an inspection request form and pay the required inspection fee.
- Once both inspections have been made and approval is given, the business license will be issued and the business can occupy the location.
- If you have questions about the process or code requirements, please call City Hall at 205.620.6400 or the Fire Department at 205.620.6500.
- Read the Business License Ordinance
Applications & Tax Forms
Business License Applications