Group Fitness Excercise
Group Fitness Exercise
Registering For Fitness Classes
Our focus is to keep our community as safe and healthy as possible. Due to the current stay at home orders:
- Limit our fitness class size
- Monitor 6 foot social distancing. There will be designated marks on the floor
- No cash will be taken at this time. You must go online and set up an account prior to attending a class
- We encourage you to purchase a “fitness punch card” online and pick up your card at the front desk. You can also pay for your class with a credit card at the front desk.
- Registration for fitness classes will be available 30 minutes prior to the beginning of class at the front desk.
- At this time, there will not be online registration. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
We appreciate your understanding and we will continue to monitor the situation and our hope is as restrictions are lifted we will be able to grow our class numbers.
- Barre, Body Sculpt, Rev + Flow and Yoga classes- please bring your own mat.
- In-Trinity Class will be moved to the gymnasium for the month of June to allow for more space.
- You are welcome to bring your own hand weights, there will be a limited number of weights available for use.
- We ask that participants clean their equipment before and after usage. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Class are for ages 14 and up.
- Classes are geared for all fitness levels.
- Purchase Fitness Punch Card online or at the front desk. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
A full description of all classes can be found below.
A low impact, energizing workout that has proven to create long, lean, powerful muscles and increase flexibility. Classes include the use of the ballet barre, hand weights, resistance bands, and exercise balls. Exercises typically focus on small, pulsing movements with emphasis on form, alignment, and core engagement. All levels are welcome and encouraged!
A low impact format that defines your entire body with an emphasis on the shoulders, arms, core and glutes. For all fitness levels.
Indoor cycling is a cardiovascular workout designed to make you sweat and burn some major calories! We will pedal through hills, intervals, sprints, and other challenging drills. Expect upbeat music that will keep you motivated and energized!
What if I told you, you could get more flexibility, have less body aches, pains and get a better night sleep? Did you answer YES to any of these questions? Then In-Trinity Warrior 1 is the class for you! During class you can achieve these goals by simply elevating your workout up off the floor and onto one of our unique fitness boards. We will move through traditional Yoga stretches and Martial Arts agility sequences all while increasing lean muscle mass and building strong hearts. This class is for all fitness levels but limited to the first 9 participants. You can pre-register (spot guaranteed) or drop in.
Is a high energy workout that combines karate moves with boxing moves paced to lively music in order to build endurance, increase flexibility, enhance coordination and smash calories. It’s a fun and challenging, non-contact workout that can be easily adapted for any gender, age or fitness level.
Is a dance fitness that is so much more! It is fitness for EVERYbody, no matter your fitness level, age, or dance skills. REFIT feels like home! In a one hour class you will dance away the stresses of life with strangers who become fast friends. You will smile and sweat and learn lots of new moves. You will find out fitness can be so much FUN!
Is like no other fitness class. It is low impact because there is no jumping, no running, and no pounding on the joints. It is also high intensity so you should be prepared to sweat! In this one hour class you will perform fitness moves with and without weights, as well as, some floor work. After just a few classes participants can begin to see positive changes in their muscle tone, greater flexibility and an increase in their balance. One of the best things about this class is that, while it was developed for the aging body to improve activities of daily living and prevent injury, it can be a change for anyone of any age!
This readily accessible vinyasa flow class mixes the power of physical yoga postures (asanas), deep breathing and mindfulness to take you on a journey to open your heart, quiet your mind and renew your spirit. All levels, all bodies and all types are welcome.