In collaboration with our local aging agency (M4A), the Pelham Fire Department will be starting a Community Paramedic Program beginning April 1, 2020. Our program will be social services oriented and our goal is to assist or connect our citizens with the following resources:
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Caregiver Assistance
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Education (One-on-one sessions and workshops)
- Senior Services or Disability Resources
- Mental Health or Substance Abuse
- Medication Therapy Management
- Medicare and Medicaid Counseling
- Home Safety Assessments / Fall Reduction
- Overcoming Barriers to Healthcare
Scheduled home visits will occur on Monday's and Thursday's from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. To make an appointment or request additional information, please call the following number during standard business hours: 205-620-6500.
DUE TO THE COVID-19 VIRUS, WE WILL BE DELAYING OUR LAUNCH DATE INDEFINITELY TO REDUCE THE RISK OF EXPOSING OUR SENIOR CITIZENS.