The Pelham Civic Complex is the perfect birthday party venue for the ice-skating or hockey enthusiast! Our parties include fun and a great family atmosphere. Our friendly staff is here to help you plan your party.
Birthday Party Package
Our birthday party package is booked on top of already scheduled public sessions (this means there will be other guests on the ice). Public sessions vary daily and are not guaranteed on certain days/times.
You get the private party room for the duration of the public skates, and your time is your own to go in and out of the room/on and off the rink.
- 2 bottles of soft drinks (2-liter bottles of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and/or Lemonade)
- Paper products (cups, plates, napkins, and plastic flatware) You are more than welcome to bring your own if you are doing a theme of some kind.
- Private party room that can accommodate up to 20 kids seated
- Admission plus skate rental for up to 10 guests (children or adults)
$50 non-refundable deposit is required for all parties. We provide complete setup and cleanup.
Additional Party Options
|Additional skaters||$12 each|
|Extra soft drinks||$5 per 2-liter (2 included in party package)|
|Pizza - 16 inches (8 slices)||$18 each|
|Popcorn bucket - 84 ounces||$5 each|
|Blue Seal Skate Assist||$10 each|
- You may bring decorations (balloons and banners, etc.).
- No outside food, ice cream, or drinks are allowed. The only exception is the birthday cake or cupcakes.
- No confetti, sparklers, excessive mess, etc. will be allowed in Party Rooms - a $50 clean-up fee will be charged.
- Check-in at Front Office. You are allowed in your room 15 minutes before the party is scheduled to start. You are allowed to stay in your room 10 minutes after the session ends to gather things.
- Up to 5 extra place settings will be given to each party without charge.
- Children sign in at Skate Rental to get skates. ($12 each for more than 10 skaters).
- Deposit ($50) must be paid upon making party reservations. The room will be set up for the total number guaranteed.
- No Skate School passes, Buy-One-Get-One-Free coupons, GroupOns and/or any other promotional materials for public skating can be used for birthday skating parties.
For more information, call 205-620-6449 or email Banquet Manager Michelle Prilkle.